The class is specifically designed for maintenance personnel in plants, facilities, and commercial buildings.
- Understand safe operation and maintenance of all low pressure boilers.
- Become familiar with Minnesota Boiler licensure requirements.
- Recognize the major hazards associated with boiler operation and ways to prevent them.
- Have a working knowledge of boiler water treatment programs, chemicals and equipment.
- Be able to troubleshoot basic boiler problems before they become boiler failures.