A new era of customized training, continuing education and regional partnerships
Advanced Minnesota is responding to the needs of its regional businesses and industries by expanding their geographical footprint. The perfect example of this is its new strategic partnership with Customized Training and Continuing Education at Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College.
Advanced now integrates seven existing custom training and continuing education programs at Bemidji State University, Hibbing Community College, Itasca Community College, Mesabi Range Community College, Northwest Technical College, Rainy River Community College and Vermilion Community College, into a region-wide, interdependent operation that retains direct client access and program delivery across our region.
This interdependent approach assertively addresses our regional goals:
- Meet the increasing demand by regional business and industry for qualified workers
- Provide a single point of contact for all clients seeking customized training and continuing education programming
- Implement an aggressive strategy, driving marketing and business development which in turn will facilitate the identification and exploitation of new opportunities
- Align resources required for effective program delivery and development of new clients
- Generate the essential internal data at the level of granularity required to assess performance effectiveness and efficiency, make informed decisions, and communicate this internally and externally
- Be the one portal for Workforce Training Solutions