Quality / Process Improvement
Advanced Quality and Process Improvement
Lean and Six Sigma
Advanced offers several options in assisting your business or company with quality and process improvement initiatives. Our Lean and Six Sigma programs help organizations at all stages in their evolution and development. Customized program areas include consultation, evaluation, transformation, re-education, ongoing training and assessment. We offer a blended format of Lean and Six Sigma, utilizing the tools of both methodologies to eliminate waste through continuous improvement events as well as eliminating defects with the application of the DMAIC process. Contact Advanced Minnesota for focused group or project training, and enterprise-wide deployment initiatives in Lean Six Sigma Health, Office, Manufacturing, or any business focus. We can successfully address Lean Six Sigma process in any setting.
We offer the following training to help increase your bottom line:
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Value Stream Mapping
- Principles of Continuous Improvement
- 6S/Workplace Organization
- Lean Office
- Lean Health
- Lean Manufacturing
- A3 Problem Solving
- reView© Training
- Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis
- Lean Six Sigma
Advanced Minnesota offers two ways to drive Lean Six Sigma results in your organization:
1) Two experienced Six Sigma Practitioners, Underwriters Laboratories ® Certified Master Black Belt and ASQ Certified Black Belt are available to work with your organization to identify ways to reduce/eliminate defects and waste by targeting specific areas of improvement that will significantly impact your bottom line.
2) We can provide instruction and training to develop a team of Green Belts within your organization to help build sustainability and ongoing continuous improvement. The Green Belt training includes participation in a Lean Six Sigma project to apply the learning to the workplace.
Advanced Minnesota/IRRRB LEAN Six Sigma Grant Opportunity
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification 2017
February 2nd – May 31st, 2017
“Go Lean” Course Schedule: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Schedule 2017
Course and Instructor Information: Go Lean Instructors Bio